Thursday 25 December 2014

Festive Feelings :: 12 :: Winter Sales & My Christmas Day!


Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope everyone has had a splendid day! And is continuing to do so.

One of my favourite things about Christmas is the sales... Haaaaa! So tomorrow it begins. I try to not buy much until after Christmas Day. Tomorrow though I'm more excited for the cinema, rather than the shopping, heehee.

Today started off very sweetly. I had such a good sleep, waking up at 9:30am to some glorious sunshine and a blue, clear sky and getting half dressed for mass. After mass, we opened our pressies, then some breakfast with some festive music. I got a new flavour of tea, a book and an amusing mustache stick from my lovely friend Peachy. Pressies like these always delight me, as it makes me happy knowing that the giver knows me so well. My Mum gave some cute outfits. I apologise for not taking any pictures as they are all in the wardrobe. She and dad got me a big Mac selection of makup and brushes. I was surprised, let me tell ya! My parents and I left our brother behind to go into town to have a drink in a pub. Surprisingly enough we found one that was still opened.

In the evening, after our dinner, which was steak, we all spoke to my grandparents, aunts and cousin in Scotland, on Skype. We all had a great laugh, telling each other about our gifts. And telling funny stories about our family members.

There was movies on all day, but I strangely enough didn't watch any. It came to the evening, and so it was time to lie out on the couch with my blanket and get started. Along with the dessert; sherry triffle, vienetta and tonnes of chocolate there was Coronation Street, Miranda and of course the exciting Downton Abbey Special. My dad laughed at me when I kept tearing up. It was perhaps my favourite part of the day. I wish that I knew some of the characters.

So the following pictures were all taken on my phone, so not so great quality, but I did promise a picture of my dress from Topshop.








Let me know how your day went. Did you have your family special moments?
Was the food as good as you thought it would be? Mmmm fooood, heehee. I myself am now gonna get some cocoa pops and watch my brother xmas pressie from moi, 'Guardians of the Galaxy', honestly it's a gift to me as well.

Thanks for keeping up with this little series of blogmas. Hope you enjoyed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.