Thursday 18 December 2014

Festive Feelings :: 5 :: Radio Times! Movies, TV Shows & Interviews!


Christmas is mostly about movies and tv shows in my family.
Who doesn't love scanning through the tv guide and finding their favourite must-watch films!!
We all have favourites from our childhood. Lots of people like The Santa Clause, The Grinch...

For me it's been 'Shrek', 'Narnia', kiddie movies like them. But Christmas Day is all about 'Harry Potter', 'While you were sleeping', 'The Holiday', 'It's a Wonderful Life', 'Top Gear' 'Downton Abbey'... and this year 'Miranda' has her last episode and 'Frozen'. And if that wasn't enough New Years Day we have 'Sherlock' season 4... With Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman.

I love reading the Radio Times interviews. Here in the UK, the interviews are a little more interesting than the Ireland tv guide. I think maybe that most of my favourite tv shows are British rather than plain old Fair City... just about the only Irish soap we have, heehee. Of course there's Mrs. Browns Boys Xmas Special. Always a nice laugh for Xmas day and the family. In the UK its on BBC1. And for the people in Ireland, of course ye know when it's on! So I'm looking forward to reading interviews with Judi Dench, Miranda Hart, Downton & Angelina Jolie. Hopefully not too many spoilers on the upcoming shows for this holiday.


So, I'm excited to highlight everything! That's how sad I am. My brother & I, ever since we could read & write, we would circle tv shows like job interviews.
 So my snuggy onesie, lots of sweeties and tv choices of the day will be the perfect way to spend our Xmas night. Be sure to let me know what movies you grew up to. And recommendations?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.