Thursday 4 December 2014

Thankful Thursday | Black Friday, Vlogmas & Announcement on the 'Festive Feeling Tag'!


"Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've got no place to go
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!"



A jolly hello to you and may I be the first to say Happy Christmas to you guys.
Today I was wished a happy Christmas by someone at work, making if feel as though the holiday has really begun.

The weather is cold. Oh so cold! Even my duvet coat isn't protecting me so much. I'm the old lady waiting at the bus stop with the hat, gloves, thermal socks and a flask. Preparation is key and I am not planning on getting sick! The best things that comes out of days like these, is getting home and having an excuse not to go out again. Blankets, comfy clothes, hot drinks and some peace.

Thankful Thursday

As I've previously stated, being prepared. I'm thankful for being sensible. About time management and taking care of myself. I truly want to get on well at work before Christmas Day.

Having to look forward to seeing my little cousin in the morning/ evening, and opening the advent calendars together. I'm surprised that I've lasted 4 days to be honest.

Being told that whenever I come into work I brighten someones day. Now that would make anyone smile!

Mince pies ~ and they're out of the press ladies & gents.

For having the memories of my Granddad of whom I had grown up with ~ I'm so glad that I have a good long memory, some memories good, some bad, but all of which that have made me the person today. It was he that got me interested into Irish traditional music and dance. I decided with music as I have no rhythm in my feet, heehee.

A bit of banter while hanging up the decorations at work and laughing at the fellas yelling (while holding hammers?) at Christmas trees, causing a fuse to go off and almost accidentally creating a fire hazard with one of the xmas decors... idiots!!

New Christmas PJs ~ a soft grey and pink nightgown and light blue slipper socks.

Having more good days than bad ~ there are people that rise at dawn and people that rise at night (go along the name as night owls). I was once a night owl, great times. Feels like a totally different universe when it's pitch black. But now I've become so used to my routine with waking up early for work and still allowing myself to get a healthy 8 hours of sleep. Sleep, exercise, eat healthy... feel good days!

Black Friday ~ a day where shopaholics don't have to feel ashamed with returning back home, to seeing their families roll their eyes as they sneak into the house with a million shopping bags. I almost bought myself a ginormous plasma television for University, it was oh so cheap my peeps! "Yes I do need a nice stapler for 30p"... trust me what I left with was super strange! I obviously went to the self help till. Ain't nobody gonna be judgin' what I bought!

And lastly I've been thankful for Tanya Burr and Jim Chapman's Vlogmas. Daily vlogs from the 1st of December until Christmas Eve. As well as the fun of opening up the advent calendars, vlogmas is something else to look forward to everyday. Plus even if your day wasn't that festive, they help you to get into the mood.

So I'm sure a lot of you already watch them, but just in case for those of you that are new...





Also before you head off, just to inform you that I am partaking in my bestiest pal EdelBelle! 'Festive Feeling' Tag. For the 12 days of Christmas my true love said to me I will be sharing what I love about this season. She is welcoming everybody to join in this fun tag, so be sure to check out her blog to follow the rules. The date I have planned for the first post to go up will be on the 14th. So the final day will be Christmas Day.

Hope you guys will like it :)

Lots of luvin'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.