Saturday 20 December 2014

Festive Feelings :: 7 :: What Truly Matters | Feeling Blessed!


So another thing that I LOVE about Christmas is feeling blessed and appreciative with what I have. It's a great time to reflect on my life and to know how lucky I am. So many people out there don't get to have dinner with their families or have the comfort of a warm home. Some people don't know what it's liked to be loved or to be even noticed.

I know at this time of year that my family are there for me. They know me so well.
I feel so lucky and proud of my family for looking out for one another. For the things that truly matter, we are loyal and protective of one another.

Christmas for me, is the time to thank God for everything he has given me. For the family and people that I have met along the way in my life, and for the lessons I have learnt that have helped me evolve. 

So be sure this Christmas to remember what this time of year really means. It's not just for gifts and leisure's you know!! Do a good deed and you will feel true happiness. Not happiness that you get from opening gifts, but a different happiness. Something that can last with you forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.