Tuesday 16 December 2014

Festive Feelings :: 3 :: Winter Fashion & Comfort!


Oooooh, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but there are now 3 lit baubles above. Seriously guys, just 9 more days till Christmas.... and my advent calendar is still keeping strong. This for me is like 'Kayla-Transformation!' In a way, it is almost like a pre-diet for me. I'm a chocoholic, and with sharing this awful news, every year I find it an extremely difficult challenge, to get by each day! I'm beginning to throw some nasty looks are the shopkeeper in the Cadbury Store beside my work place! The amount I leave with, people probably think they're presents, nope! They're for me! Cos I am actually that much of a pig!

Anyways....

I love the fashion in Summer, but for me, I feel as though I dress up more elegantly at Christmas. Christmas day I try to go as classy as possible. My Mum and I have always planned our outfits. Bought in advance, heehee. She this year, bought my outfit, and I haven't even seen it yet. All I've been told is that it's a Topshop skater style, black dress with long sleeves, some sort of diamante and lace in it as well. I usually like to wear black on Christmas Day and go all Sparkle! That way it all pops out.
I will do my best to take a few snaps of the dress on Christmas Day and show them to you. And while I do that, I'll show you guys my Mums outfit. She is after all the person I got my love for style from.

In winter, we have the chance in blending different colours and fabrics with layering clothes and accessories. It's much more fun than Summer clothes. Part of me just likes not having to show off too much skin and gladly being able to cover myself with material, heehee. So far for me, it's been all lovely Christmasy jumpers (both long and crop), long skirts, high waist skirts, woolly tights layered with socks and lots and lots of scarves. Let's not forget my thermal gear because yes I am a hundred years old!! 

Winter is the time to have as many baths as you want, using either excuses that you're cold or feeling unwell. Knowing that as soon as you come out of the steaming tub, your snugly, Christmas themed pjs are waiting for you. You spend most of your day in them as well, making you feel as though you're a hippy with a 'I-don't-give-a-s**t' attitude.

So, with all this typing I got lost on WeHeartIt






I really would love to be able to carry off being a blonde like these girls, but it can only be a fantasy in my life.

If you are indeed enjoying this little series, please leave a comment below telling me why and if there are indeed any certain styles about winter fashion that you love... I'm all ears :)

Thanks for reading,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.