Wednesday 17 December 2014

Festive Feelings :: 4 :: Christmas Cards & The Joy of Giving Gifts!


Even with everything going on, I've managed to send all of my Christmas cards, and have all of my Christmas shopping list sorted. It feels easier knowing that I don't have to stress so much about it. It is dear enough to buy gifts for people, but instead of buying things for me, I prefer to save up my money and treat the people that matter so much to me.
I do fear though that whether or not my friends and family will like them. My family are very much like me, where it's the simple things that please them. And as well as that, Christmas is the time where we buy gifts. Birthdays we feel as though we don't have to give gifts. Once a year is surely enough for us.

I get excited though finding the gifts. Sometimes, it comes to the situation where I think that maybe the gifts should belong to me, heehee.
As well as that, I pride myself on the gift accessories. The wrapping paper suiting each person.

Christmas cards to me also are a very treasured possession to have. They might not contain any money, but it's the thought that counts.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.