Wednesday 24 December 2014

Festive Feelings :: 11 :: Spreading Magic on Christmas Eve!


It's Christmas Eve Babe!

Magic is all around us and Santa is on his way.

When there are more good moments on Christmas Eve, they really stand out, making it feel even more magical.

I see magic in where there is kindness shown by others, in the laughter that is made together while watching family movies and also in the shining stars. I've just stood outside the door with dad and it's such a beautiful night. Somewhere inside me, I tell myself that Santa is real, because the idea of magic is just amazing.

Isn't it a lovely feeling when you help an other person out. Whether they're stressed, or  upset, and even if you remind them to take a breath or let them know that you're there for them it really can make their day. Today at work, I could see the stress in peoples facing, trying to get those last minute purchases and I did pause before checking whether they were ok. But ya have to chance it! I'm glad I did. I did manage to make some people smile today. Strangely enough I got a hug from a random customer. Maaaaaaybe cos I was wearing my bear onesie at work, heehee. Lots of fun. Pathetically it was just my Manager and I that wore them. I had the hood up and everything at the tills. Then my family came and laughed when they saw me. Embarrassingly enough they took a picture!! As well as my mother asked for a further reduction on a rather cheap item of clothing! How awful, heehee!

I gave my bus ticket to someone at work and I was glad that they felt a little easier, especially as they're a student.

Spread the love, the joy, spread the magic. It's a beautiful, wonderful feeling not just for you, but even more so for that person.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.