Thursday 27 November 2014

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

Hello All,

Recently, the lovely Sinead from Dreaming Again tagged me for this beauty of an award... Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
Aww love, you have me all blushing! Thank you so much. I know I've been away for a while and it means a lot to me that you still value my blog.


    The Rules are as follows:
    • Thank & link the blogger who nominated you.
    • Include the award logo in your post.
    • Answer the set of 10 questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
    • Supply your own set of 10 questions.
    • Nominate 10 other bloggers.
    Now onto the exciting part.
    My answers to Sineads wonderful questions... *Countdown theme tune*

    1 - What advice would you give to your younger self?
    Work harder at school! Maybe study a little more, haahaa! Oh and let others in. Try to let people understand you a bit more.

    2 - What is your favourite thing to do when you have nothing to do?
    On my own that is, I would have the music (as long as it has a good beat!) blared up to the max and I would not dance but jump! And if I have nothing more else to do, I would either sing with musical accompaniment, watch a good movie or ring my Mum back in Ireland and have a nice chat.

    3 - Why did you decide to start a blog?
    Imaginary friends ---- heehee, joke! Well even though it may not look like it during these recent few months, with my life being a little on the busy side, I love sharing my interests and thoughts. Plus, instead of letting my photos go to waste, I get to share them with you guys.

    4 - If you could live in any other country in the world where would it be?
    Currently looking at the map! There's lots of places that I would gladly visit, but live? If I had to chose anywhere other than I am now in England, I'd choose... Australia.

    5 - Would you rather spend £100 all on make-up or clothes?
    CLOTHES!! I would wear clothes everyday (or would I?), but not make-up, heehee!

    6 - If you could give one piece of advice to a large audience what would it be?
    "Stop taking life so seriously!! You could get hit by a car when you leave this room or collapse from the poison I may or may not have put in your drinks! *crowd murmur* What I'm saying is, life is much shorter than we realise and here we are, wishing our lives were different with beauty or fortune! Be happy with what you've got!" I seriously get carried away in my own mind with these scenarios!

    7 - Would you rather have to eat Chinese or Italian food for the rest of your life?
    That much carbs!! No thank you! I'll stick to the Chinese. Aromatic duck, Mmmmm!

    8 - If you could go on a date with one celebrity who would it be?
    Ok, something you should know about me! I am more attractive to older guys! Not 70! Jeeze! But if it was down to either David Boreanaz or Hugh Jackman it would have to be.... erm... eenie, meenie, mineie, moe... Hugh Jackman. It was the Australian accent that pulled me in. Plus if he wasn't that even good of a date, I could ask him to play one of his movie characters! We all know he's a good actor, dancer and singer! Could be the perfect date, heehee.

    9 -What specific character trait do you want to be known for?
    Caring. I would like to be known for someone who cared genuinely and did all they could to keep their friends and family happy.

    10 - What is your biggest pet peeve?
    Hmm, well there's the whole people eating with their mouths open. As well as, people trying to be posh, or somebody they're not! Oh and also, when you open the dvd case and it's empty or contains a different disc! That frustrates me.

    My questions for you to answer:

    1 - What calms you down when you're stressed?
    2 - Do you feel that blogging has made a difference in your life? How?
    3 - With your lottery winnings of £5 million, how would you spend it?
    4 - What is the most important trait you look for in a person (friend/partner)?
    5 - When you think of your childhood, what pops into your mind?
    6 - With Christmas coming, what is the one thing your most looking forward to?
    7 - Can you recommend a must-watch movie / book that has inspired you?
    8 - If you were a celebrity, what would you like to be famous for?
    9 - Do you have any unusual, funny habits/ guilty pleasures?
    10 - What about the weekends do you get most excited for?

    I nominate:


    Thanks for reading guys,


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.