Friday 4 July 2014

30 Day Snap #30 | June Photo Challenge Conclusion!


Final day of the 30 Day Snap Challenge.
The day was long with saying goodbye to my family in Scotland, then listening to music with mum on the plane, having a delicious roasted butternut squash & thyme soup with a Cornetto afterwards, looking at all the lovely presents I got from family & friends, seeing the new lambs and plants at my house with the sunset over the hills, followed by a night of watching 'Little Dorrit'... Pheww!


I kind of joined the 1st of July with my final day. It was a pleasant day spent with Mum. I've missed my shopping days with her. She treated me to a ecotool makeup brush set and a new No. 7 Stay Perfect foundation. I got my colour tone tested and it seems I'm a 'cool ivory'... hmm, never knew! I've always been either too pale or dark.

I loved opening up the gifts my grandmother gave me. An angel statue which she's always carried with her from travelling. She bought it in Florence which is also meaningful to me, as it's a place I'd love to see one day. The crystal box is beautiful for holding my rings, so that too will not come to waste.



Edel bought me this china tea cup, knowing I am a lover of tea and all old things. As well as, this Elizabeth Arden mascara. Both are perfect!


Before going to Edinburgh my Mum presented me with my gifts. First off, a Jo Malone bag... YES... very exciting! And thankfully a fragrance I actually love, Nectarine Blossom & Honey. She also gave me a lovely gold, ruby ring.


An egg? Hey! I was in Mauritius for Easter, so I didn't get to celebrate. And I am a choclaholic. Mum kept this huge one for me. So I sat myself down with finishing 'Little Dorrit' with a few cadbury (all of them) creme eggs.


June was a hard month for this challenge. With finishing up at College, packing and repacking, seeing family and friends, working.
But I think I preferred this month to last year. I enjoyed it a little more :)

Do any of you think you'll be interested in taking part of this challenge next year?
It is worth it in the end and plus having the photos are very special to have. I love going back on last years challenge. I wonder what next years challenge will be like.

Thank you for coming along on this journey xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.