Wednesday 2 July 2014

30 Day Snap #27 | Sterling Castle & Pastry Delights!




I visited Sterling Castle last Friday with the family. I thought the outside was beautiful with its scenery compared to the inside. I didn't really like the fake decor so much. But I did love the view of the mountains and the silvery-grey sky from the Castle.
The sound of bagpipes all around.

I will post up a blog on my time spent in Scotland sometime this weekend.

At the end of our visit, we went to Greggs bakery. I bought my brother and myself some pastry delights with a latté to go.
There was one house I loved seeing while walking back to the car. It had such an eye catching affect to the public. With its colourful flowers drawing the tourists in.

Have any of you visited Sterling before? Curious to know whether it is indeed where sterling silver had come from.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.