Wednesday 2 July 2014

30 Day Snap #26 | 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' & Woodland Walks!


I got to wake up in a fairy-like four poster bed, so that was pretty cool. My eleven year old cousin put up glow-in-the-dark stars on the ceiling for me. I thought that was so adorable. I was given a set of stars for my bedroom in Ireland as well. So yeah! My room is gonna look pretty darn awesome now :)

I loved looking out the window and seeing the family chatting and playing football in the garden. I went to the cinema and saw 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'... I've been the X-men movie fan since I was seven. My first celebrity crush was Hugh Jackman... weird with the age gap... but he's a total god! This movie was amazing. James McAvoy did a brilliant job on his performance. The ending of the movie was so shocking as well. I can't wait for the next and final installment. It'll be a very emotional ending, just like it was for Harry Potter.

In the evening, I went for a walk in the nearby woodlands, with Edel. I caught up on her videos and pictures, so that was nice.

Did any of ye see the new X-men movie? I still believe today that I am a mutant. It's the dream! To be something different and to have amazing/scary/thrilling adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.