Friday 4 July 2014

30 Day Snap #28 | Edinburgh Trip: HMV, Primark & Wetherspoons!


Edinburgh!
Castles, amazing buildings, train rides, Costa mocha mint frapachinos, Primark shopping followed by a meal in Wetherspoons (I loved the old telephones on the wall in the restaurant... Alexander Graham Bell: Wetherspoons)

Myself, my parents, brother, cousin and bestie went to the city for the day. If we had taken an earlier train we may have had a longer day of strolling about and also I wanted to go into Jo Malones (I took a picture all the same).

I bought a Slytherin top in Primark along with a pair of shoes, so that was fun. Edel also bought me a new bag. A twenty-first gift. Oh she also took the picture above of me on the train. So thank you Edel for that. Purple lady on the purple train. And seeing the wonderful statues and gardens also was amazing for the camera on my phone. Some amazing memories to hold on to.



We went into HMV, there I got my Downton Abbey Season 4 and Little Dorrit. Anything BBC production is always amazing. I found out after buying Bones Season 8 THAT I ALREADY HAVE IT! So I gave it to Edel to keep.

My 11 year old Scottish cousin stepped in for a photo of a Braveheart cut out. I think he liked our craziness. He loved giving hugs to my Mum, which I thought was adorable.

At night we cozied up on the couches with quilts watching 'The Walking Dead'. My brother and I helped in paying for the 3 seasons for our cousin. He was thrilled with having it.

Family time is always something I love to take pictures of. There needs to be more cuddles in the world :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.