Friday 4 July 2014

30 Day Snap #29 | Primark shopping & Family Meal in Wetherspoons!


My second last day in Scotland was pretty slow and relaxing.
I went shopping in Primark with Edel and Mummy. I bought my first crop top (a coca cola), I've never been comfortable with how they look on me. But I decided I wanted something different. I always wear dresses, but I do love jeans. So I need a little more change with my wardrobe. Even though I will never stop buying dresses, they're me. The pinkish/ cream dress below was only £1 in Primark! Unbelievable!

I went for a meal with the whole family and ordered a Carbonara pasta (without mushrooms) and a chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice-cream.


When I arrived back in Ireland I took a picture of each item of clothing, just for you to see.

Thanks for reading lovies,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.