Wednesday 2 July 2014

30 Day Snap #25 | Edinburgh Airport & Family Reunion!


Day 25: You're probably questioning me why I didn't get a train up to Edinburgh, instead of flying over. First off, the plane ticket was cheaper and second, I got to have my clothes and personal belongings sent over to Dublin. I had the chance in leaving it all in Dublin, then flying over to Edinburgh with a empty enough case.

Dad and myself had breakfast early in the morning, which is one of the things I like to do,going out for breakfast. I packed for Scotland then watched some Wimbledon, football and 'Catching Fire'.

I met my Mum, brother and Edel, all hugs and gifts given. Aww....

I bought my brother his first Starbucks, sprayed some Jo Malone perfume, followed by some selfies, then having a comfortable flight over to Edinburgh. My Grandad 'John Smith' (nicknamed from Pocahontas) and Auntie picked us up at the airport. He had a sign made up for us, with a picture of my brother and myself when we were children... as though he were a taxi man waiting to collect us.

We were staying at my Aunts house, along with her son. The house and garden were so big. and their two dogs were amazing. Rico and my favourite Buster. We didn't go to sleep till about 3am.

It was so strange seeing everyone after so long. my Mum, brother and bestie after 4 months and grandparents after 5 years.

Thanks for reading,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.