Friday 18 July 2014

Thankful Thursday


Hello hello & with another week gone by I've had the pleasure of finding the little things to be glad for in life.

Of course being home in Ireland, during the summer means I have the misfortune of becoming extremely lazy. So this coming week I've made myself a list of things to do so I can get back into action. It's time now that I got back into the old routine of yoga and jogging.

My Thankful Thursday

Cuddles with mummy bear while watching Corrie

Planting the new roses

Having a therapeutic day of cleaning the house

Tea with my posh tea pot and china cup

Sitting in a ditch - just going for a brisk walk & deciding to relax in a ditch seems pretty hilarious compared to busy London!

Getting lost & excited with starting my 'Bones' marathon! - On Season 1 :D

Choir Practice - playing along with the other guitar players

Singing with an echo in the room - I love the days when I'm happy with the way I sound

Wearing my new tops - Mint top with Sundaes all over it & another crop top from Primark

Tea lights making night time even more special


So yes this is late AGAIN but I've had my Nana and cousin fly over today from Scotland. Plenty of fun trips starting from tomorrow. I'm hoping to show my Nana one of my most favourite cafes in Standhill beach, in Co. Sligo.

Also, my cousin saw cows for the first time today which was a little amusing and then with another ping to the heart, I had the joy of talking to my little cousin CoCo from London. She's like me with hating to talk on phones, but she spoke to me for ages! I can't wait to have her back to me next week.

I hope all of you are thankful for all your loved ones and every special person that enters your life. I feel lucky knowing that I have the love my family gives.

Thanks for reading little biscuits x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.