Friday 4 July 2014

Thankful Thursday


Hi peeps,

I am back in Ireland... "At Laaaaaaaaaaast!"

I was away visiting family in Scotland, so a break from blogging was needed.

My Thankful Thursday

- Happy to be back with my family. Getting hugs and pressies.

- Seeing my grandparents, cousin and aunt after so many years. A lovely family reunion.

- X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST!! Hugh Jackman *Sigh* What-a-movie! Another for my collection... can't wait!

- Edinburgh Primark: I got a Slytherin top... Proud over here.
I also felt so thankful for the meal we all had in Wetherspoons. Also I got a few boxsets in HMV: Downton Abbey Season 4 and Little Dorrit.

- Seeing the beautiful scenery in Sterling. I had a laugh with everyone in Sterling Castle. My brother was joking with the mannequins & Edel was taking selfies with the statues and pictures.

- Getting treasured presents from my grandparents... crystal box, angel statue and a camera.

- I was thrilled to meet my cousin after so long. He really is the cutest boy there is. He loves hugs, movies and having a laugh over silly random things. I'm thankful for having him. I have only 2 first cousins and really do want to be in both of their lives as much as possible.

- Getting a letter in the post (from Peachy). I'm hoping to find a writing set for her :) I felt so happy in the car reading her letter... and it was two pages :)

This week I was a plane four times... crazy huh? I just wish I could travel by boat. Planes are so much hassle. By boat at least you can see the waves crashing, watch movies in the cinema, go to restaurants, go shopping... WALK! Sit in comfortable seats.

Well at least I won't have to be on a plane until a long time yet. I hope to get this camera set up and running asap.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.