Thursday 22 May 2014

Thankful Thursday | A day of shopping & looking around


Hello fellow peeps.

I am just now realising that I am almost finished with this years course in Barnet. With the help of god (and money) I'll be living in Kent next Feb/ April.

I have a lot to feel grateful for this week. Maybe the pressure of handing in my last two assignments has had something to do with it.
I feel lighter, happier knowing that I don't need to procrastinate anymore at night, pulling my hair out!
I had a fun week with spending Friday night in London, with my friend Jaz for her 19th birthday. We had an enjoyable time with randomly enough a pikachu bag pack. I survived Sundays work shift, enjoyed a good burger out in the sun in my pjs, discovered a new beautiful, if I may say so, travelling journal to pop all my explorations from the past and of my upcoming adventures of the future. I haven't been able to put it down since getting it.
The rest of week was a blur with appreciating that I had no work till this following Saturday. I received a sheep teddy as a b-day pressie from my good friend Peachy, sat down with my numerous tv show finales. Now, where should I start, well 'Grey's Anatomy' had me in tears from sadness (saying goodbye to Sandra Oh who has been with the show for 10 years, 'Bones' had me gobsmacked with the tension and twist of the storyline, lastly 'The Mentalist' finally gave us fans what we've wanted for the last 6 years... Lisbon and Jane. I had my face glued to the screen, almost on the verge of punching my almost-dead laptop. Simon Baker will you marry me? HaaaHaaa... be a bit embarrassing if the fella googles himself and comes across this... heehee, *awkward silence*... moving on...

Thankful Thursday

- Harry Potter Gift shop at King's Cross station: giving me the fond memories from when I was youngster (currently watching Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2 on ITV)

- The sunshine: making the world a happier place.

- Ice-cream: Baskin Robins strawberry at that.

- Caramel Frappachino (McDonalds) and Mocha cookie crumble Frappochino (Starbucks)

- Sleep

- Face masks:  making a difference to my dull, lifeless skin... thank you Superdrug to your 99p (3 for 2) masks.

- Eating breakfast and lunch outside in the garden.

- My friend Linda for making me laugh when times were looking troubled.

- A LONG Skype call with my bestie. Discussing everything that we've been up to in the last few weeks.

- Sending mum her birthday presents and card (a burberry purse and a lush bath bomb)

- Ella Hendersons voice while typing assignments.

- My old friends: for staying in contact with me over the last few months. Valuing and appreciating their friendships each day that goes by.

- Huckleberry Barry M nail varnish: even just being able to wear it without worrying about taking it off the next day for work.

- Fun times with my cuz... re-enacting Harry Potter.

- Costa caramel latté.


Instagram has been a lovely place to add some pictures throughout this week. I love to look back and smile of the good old days.


Today after an appointment in Hatfield, I went around the shops for a bit.



Mmm, a tuna and cheese toasty with a lovely caramel latté.


I did love the first dress but I have many dresses that are styled that way. So I went with the second option.


Sheep: No name yet.


This summer will all be about baking :)


The cakes are my favourite :)

I bought myself a book from Mary Ford of baking and a lovely (pride and prejudice style) dress from Love Struck.
As you can see, there's my new sheep from my pal Peachy. I'm trying to come up with a name for him. He looks drunk most of the time, can't seem to sit up straight. So I'll be giving him an Irish name I think.

Thank you fro reading guys. I hope you're all having a splendid week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.