Friday 16 May 2014

Thankful Thursday | Superdrug, Slapping other employees... pretty much a randon week!

Hello dearies :)

It's another Thursday and it's time to give the list of what I've been thankful for throughout the week.

My friend Peachy from The Randomness of Unicorns took this picture today at College. Out enjoying the sunshine with our sweets and Superdrug buys.

The week itself was pretty much rushed with getting my charity project fundraiser organised. I spent time handing out fliers, buying toys, juice, napkins for the event (that was Saturday.)
Sadly enough we had rain on the day and well it didn't stop me and my friend from dancing on the street. Funnily enough I got thrown money from some guy in a driving car and I had to chase a fella down to get his change. Seriously! He told me if I wanted it, I had to chase him. Naturally being the Kayla I am, I ran after him. I like the idea of seeing a woman chasing a fella down and taking his change, Haaa!

This also made me smile this week. I got to slap someone I work with.
Now I don't really abuse people (occasionally the brother), ok, so just get that straight. I was asked by a guy that is in a way my boss, so I followed his command. All open mouths around the kitchen that I actually went through with it.... "I'm not fired, am I?"


My Thankful Thursday :)

- Having people at work giving friendly smiles and asking how I am.

- Taking a day off, with just by a wonderful time on catching up on bloglovin', with a pot of tea, scented candles and ginger cake.

- Buying a 3 for 2 offer in 'Superdrug'. I got scandeleyes waterproof blue eyeliner, Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail pain Huckleberry and Maybelline Eyestudio Master Duo liquid eyeliner, along with a few face masks. 1) De-stressing Mud Mask, 2) Superfruits Exfoliating Mask and Dead Sea Purifying Clay Mask (future little review on all of these)

- Spending time with my pal Jas and really getting to know her a little more.

- My glasses (now getting headaches from my stupid laptop....eeek, WORRYING MUCH!)

- My brother practicing his french on the phone for his mock oral, so funny!

- My sunglasses (My Audrey Hepburn ones)

- Jewellery to keep me entertained in class.

- Snapchat (kaylahigg93, btw)

- Thankfully I got my first part of my Holiday in Mauritius post up (previous post)

- Having an optimistic point of view that I don't need drama in my life, that I can see the end of the road much clearer now.

- My blog. I actually got distracted this week (good that is.) I forgot how good it was just to see what everyone has been up to.

- This kinda follows, I've been recently followed by Jules on Everywhere, Please. She's recently just nominated me for a liebster award. And her questions will be most definitely answered. She has quickly escalated to being one of my favourite bloggers.

- Babysitting the cutest little boy. And hearing the most wonderful news that his mother, after having many miscarriages is expecting a baby. When she least expected it, after being told she may not ever have another child. She cried and I just smiled at her saying this happens to those who least expect it.

- New laundry :D

- My tutor Petra. She is a lovely lady and tries her best for her students.

- Harry Potter & the Order of the Pheonix.

- Take That, reliving the old albums :)

Well that is all. I'm hoping to have a fun week next week, with last assignments submitted in, the probability of a heat wave and spending a night in London tomorrow with my friend. I will be dying her hair from dark brunette to blond. Then we'll spend the day just exploring London. Hopefully lots of pictures to come to you lovely peeps.

Love you all so much, for actually reading this Haaa!

Here's me this morning with my hair wet (I always let it dry naturally) and my new Indian earings from Mauritius.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.