Saturday 28 September 2013

The Autumn Tag


Hello my Super Lovelies :)
I have been wanting to do this 'Autumn Tag' ever since Sinead from Dreaming Again nicely nominated all of her blogging friends. I do consider her as a blogging friend as I do thoroughly enjoy her writing & pictures.
I love doing 'tags', they are so much fun, especially when you feel as though you can't decide what to write about. For me, I find it ok to come up with ideas on blogging, but for some, inspiration comes in different ways.

I love Autumn for its reasons of getting dressed in wooley jumpers & tights. Having hot-chocolate everyday and not looking like a kid... "with cream I may add", sheepishly :)
There's the whole duvet day as well, beside the fire with a cuppa, watching some great tv or even reading a great book.
Being cozy is what makes me happy.

So... let's carry on with My Autumn Tag, shall we?

Favourite thing about it?
I just love the idea of when you come home from a freezing day, that I get to jump into my snuggest PJs, have a hot-water bottle readied up, along with a cup of hot chocolate and be able to lie down on my couch watching tv with the blazing fire.

Favourite Drink?
Semi-skimmed Hot-chocolate with cream of course (Starbucks do a marvelous job on their ones).When August hit us, I started immediately into the hot cocos. (In summer I felt like a kid having it, counting the marshmallows but there's nothing strange looking when having it now in Autumn!)

Favourite scent/candle?
Well my Mums scent always reminds me of the chilly weather, 'Coco Chanel', I don't mean nothing mean like she's a cold person, I just like her to wear it, it's her own scent. And well I usually have the same candle scents for Autumn, as well for Winter. So there's 'Red Berry & Cedar' and 'Red Apple Wreath'. Both give off a warm sort of smell to me. I love my candles and scents.

Best Lipstick?
Well usually I'd wear quite dark coloured lipsticks for Autumn because of the clothes I style. I'm currently wearing my 'Rimmel Midnight Plum' lipstick with a touch of gloss.

Go to Moisturizer?
I've been sticking to my 'Vaseline' moisturizer for a long time now. (I've used up my 'Kate Moss Moisturizer').

Go to the Colour of the Eyes?
I love wearing purples, golds & a brown combination. From 'NYC' collection and 'Isa Dora' Collection of eye-shadows.

Favourite music Singer/Band to listen to?
At this time of the year I stick to more acoustic singers and more emotional soul singers :) Like today I've been listening to Nina Simone, Ella Fitzgerald and a little of Ed Sheeran.

Favourite Outfit to Wear?
There's 2 choices. First being; the knitted rainbow coloured skirt, with black woolly tights and separate woolly socks over them, brown ankle boots with gold plating on the heel and toe, with a silky peter pan top. And the second being; just a pair of simple skinny, denim, dark jeans, heeled boots, baggy pastel coloured woolly jumper and simple accessories.

Autumn Treat?
Going to the cinema with friends, popcorn and chocolate included, heehee, when the weather is at its most miserable timing with rain (and dried up trees... poor sad trees :(

Favourite Place to be?
At home in my PJs, watching some 'Downton Abbey' with the fire ablaze :) Such a feeling of tranquility and coziness.

I Tag?
I want to tag everyone who has followed me throughout this year, the peeps who have suffered with my every slurred sentance :) I wouldn't really be doing these posts if it weren't for ye! So give it a go everyone... AUTUMN IS FUN :D

I hope you enjoyed this post guys, and thanks so so much for reading :)
Love you lots my friendly peeps, x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.