Thursday 19 September 2013

First Ever 'Thankful Thursday'



Hello, my fello chums-chums.
I have decided to test myself, with starting the 'Thankful Thursday' post tag.
My reason for starting this was because I want to have a routine going with this blog.
I do put up a good few blogs when possible, even when I'm busy, but ye guys are important to me, and I want to record these specific moments in my life.
Also with these posts, I like the idea of looking back through the week, appreciating the good & the bad. (The bad at times can be a good thing, makes you learn from your mistakes).
Anyway let's get on with this marvelous thanktastic show:

My 'Thankful Thursday' #1

-Family:- for keeping me up for the duration of this year in my new home in England.
-My new friends that I've made in College.
-Cupcakes from my cousins 'Sheep' themed party. (They were frickin' awesome by the way!)
-The health of the people I care most dear about:- from hearing people discuss about their sick relatives & friends. It made me appreciate the healthy family & friends I have so dearly.
-My very FIRST 'Oh Comely Magazine'. And might I say, it's just the magazine for me.
-Being organized:- with my new College folders, stationary etc...
-Having my 1st proper job at a restaurant/bar, just a 5 minute walk for me... I'm tres lucky!
-A day of hard work rewarded with 'Thorntans' chocolates. (God bless he/she that made chocolate... I bow to you!)
-Barry's Tea (all the way from Ireland) reminding me of home & of my Granny.

This week was absolutely hectic. First proper week of College (with 2 already given assignments, first working shift at 'The Gate' in North London, meeting my new class mates or Competition... Oooh).
Even though the week was hard, I was happy all the same to be extremely lucky for everything I achieved and done this week.

Luv you all lots & lots like them Sheep cupcakes... dammit, that didn't rhyme!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.