Thursday 26 September 2013

Thankful Thursday


Waaaazup guys :)
This week was full of hard work, sleep deprivation and lots of hot drinks and jam sandwiches... yeah... random enough for ya?
And I'm sorta glad the week is over, I'm wrecked, so much College work and so little time. Plus today I'm not even sure whether I'm going to the big special event of meeting Tanya Burr in London. I'm off from College early but everyone I know is either working, looking after kids or in a different country... the one person I want to be there with me is my Best Friend Edel Belle and sadly she's back home in Ireland :( SAD FACE!

Anyway here is the list of muh 'Thankful Thursday'

-Writing in my Diary at the Park.
-Starbucks Caramel Macchiato & semi-skimmed hot-chocolate with DOUBLE cream (it's the savage inside me).
-Tips from work, along with it's respectful customers.
-Comfy shoes.
-Sleep, after a long day at College/Work.
-Old, meaningful jewelry, given as gifts. And with them, their treasured memories.
-Orange 'Kit-Kat' bars.
-Respectful, considerate, hard-working College Tutors, (I think they deserve to be on the list).
-Best Friend catch-up on Skype.
-Tofu.
-Downton Abbey.
-Return of favourite US T.V. Shows.
-My Health.
-Alone Time.

What a week it's been. You know perfectly well what would top off this list... and it's the Tanya Burr meet-up. Oh to dream :)
Just keep Dreaming I say :)

Love you all so much m'dears,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.