Saturday 21 September 2013

25 Facts About Me (Part 1)


So this '50 Facts About Me' tag has been going on for a while now, through blogs and vlogs, and I felt as though it was a handy way of letting ye know a little bit more about moi.
This is the first batch, having divided it into 2 parts because 50 is too much to read :)

So... here is the first half...

1) I'm known as 'Kayla' to my friends & family.

2) I have the worst sweet tooth, with addiction to chocolate, serious counselling-needed-chocolate-addict.

3) I believed when I was 7, after reading 'Harry Potter' that I could possibly be a witch.

4) And also 'Harry Potter' is my favorite book & film franchise.

5) My favorite food, is Irish Beef Stew.

6) I love the smells of mowed grass, Christmas scented castles & strangely the smell of farm sheds.

7) I have one, true, Best Friend, Edel.

8) I suffered from stress pains when I was 15, because I was self-conscious about my appearance.

9) My main Passion is Music. I play the piano, guitar, tin-whistle, a little of the flute, and I sing.

10) I love catching up on Bloglovin' with a cup of tea/hot chocolate, at night time when the place is quiet.

11) My favorite tv shows are Bones, Greys Anatomy, Sherlock, Downton Abbey, New Girl and Gilmore Girls. ( I LOVE TV).

12) Religion is an important factor in my life.

13) My Mum (who is more of a sister) is one of my role models. She lives a happy life, with no care for over-stressing herself. The other role model being my Grand-mother. She led a life full of faith and strength.

14) I love cats & dogs.... Oooooh and SHEEP :)

15) I'm a good enough cleaner, I find it therapeutic.

16) I let my hair dry naturally, instead of heated products.

17) My favorite blogger is 'Sprinkle of Glitter'.

18) I want to become a General Adult Nurse, moving onto working in ITU, and then hopefully get a degree in Music.

19) Gazing out at the stars makes me think that magic is real.

20) I'm extremely ticklish around the waist.

21) I enjoy going to Bakerys, I love my pastries.

22) I hate night clubs.

23) I don't drink or smoke.

24) I love being snugged up with cosy PJs & a hot water bottle.

25) My must-have makeup is mascara... hate leaving the house without it.

So there you have it guys. I'll be sure to add up the next half another time.

Love-love-love you all lots & lots,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.