Thursday 25 September 2014

Thankful Thursday | Tea, Downton Abbey & Donegal!


Bonjour peeps,

This will be my final 'Thankful Thursday' post before heading back to the UK.
Currently watching some 'Zoella' on You Tube and having some hot cocoa.

My Thankful Thursday

Having the yummiest latté this week (the cafe sadly isn't franchised)

The smell of freshly cut grass

Hearing Dad talking to the sheep (funny & cute)

Obsessed with 'Once Upon a Time' (waiting for the new season to start next week), watching 'Dr. Who' & 'Finding Neverland'

Season 5 of 'Downton Abbey' is back - Sundays are amazing again!!! The next time I'll watch it with my Dad and brother will be at Christmas. A little sad. I love how we all laugh at Maggie Smith's lines!

New clothes - jeans (vera moda), jump suit (Primark) & other bits and bobs

Having bacon & cabbage dinner outside

Bought some lovely 'Heath & Heather' Lemon & Ginger tea from 'Holland & Barrett's'

Being greeted by some very friendly bus drivers - I feel happy with their cheery hellos. I was glad to know that they were having a good day

Last farewell to Edel in Letterkenny (Co. Donegal) - bought sweeties, Season 2 of 'Once Upon a Time', watched some movies/tv shows and saw 'Lucy' in the cinema

Seeing that my bank account is healthy and surprisingly not used as much as I had expected - #FeelingGrateful

I do hope that you're week is going well. If you're finding that you're becoming stressed or anxious, remind yourself to take some me-time. I've had the whole summer for me-time, so it's only fair I return back to busy London and work my butt off and to roll in the cash!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.