Thursday 2 October 2014

Thankful Thursday | Back to North London!!


I'm back in dear old London!

I will miss the Irish spuds and the weekend trips that I had with my family, but now it's back to work.
Since I don't start University until April, I have (luckily enough) a lot of time to save up as much money as I possibly can. As every student knows, it's a difficult life, with the expense of food, rent and travel.
My aim is to have two part-time jobs, a bit more to see, and to babysit whenever I can.

I have applied to 4 jobs already. Thankfully, I have work still in the restaurant, but the place can be quiet in the early hours. So the plan is to work somewhere in the am time, like M&S, Boots or Jo Malone, then work in the evenings at the restaurant. I'm that person who loves to move around and be energetic with my work (then at home, be a right lazy lump!)

Thankful Thursday

'Downton Abbey', 'Selfie', SEASON PREMIERES OF 'Bones' & 'Once Upon A Time'!!!!
'X-Factor UK' and 'Forever' (I have a list of shows that I'm happy with so they'll be what keeps me entertained at night)

Dads steak dinners

Cinema with my brother for his 18th birthday - we went to see 'Guardians of the Galaxy'. It's close enough to my favourite Marvel movies, 'X-men'. I still can't believe he's 18!! Even at this age, he continues to follow me around... Awwwwww!

Latté goodness with Mum

Sunrise & sunset

Chinese meal with the family

The last of Tanya Burrs September vlogs

Ordering 'Zoella's' fizz bar from Superdrug

Evenings spent in the library - Independent study on Adult Nursing and currently reading 'The Night Circus', Erin Morgenstern


Now, with the Aunt and Uncle out of the house, I've to amuse the little one. A bit of tofu and fish ball noodles, 'Johnny English' movie and time for bed.

Thanks for reading dearies,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.