Saturday 6 September 2014

Sit Down Saturday | Catching up with Old Friends


A bit of a catch up for ye guys. Today is the first Saturday that I've actually stayed at home, since being back for the summer. So instead I've decided to post some recent pictures of my meetup with some of my old school friends, Shauna, Edel (you've heard of many times) & Lisa.

I chatted with Shauna over hair, makeup, life and family over a pot of tea. We then went shopping (well let's call it window shopping, we're students after all) I myself bought a Wolverine t-shirt from 'Primark' (Pennies), huge fan of x-men. And waiting (impatiently for Shauna, heehee) for the Pizza place to open.

We bought some delicious ice-creams and took a brisk walk to the park. The heat was brilliant!

Then as a little tradition we saw 'If I Stay' in the cinema. The film was good. I'd describe it as a movie for music, teenager romance fans. I mostly enjoyed talking to Shauna through the yawning parts. For those who haven't seen it, the ending was not what Shauna was expecting, which had me laughing.
The girls haven't changed much for their personality part, which made it feel as if nothing has ever changed. Of course our lives have changed, but nothing too extreme about ourselves.

Also, a little warning, the pictures I took were from my phone, I stupidly left my camera at home, but ah well, better than nothing!






I saw this Zebra in the shop and thought of my friend Peachy. I like the idea of letting her know that her friendship is not forgotten, that it's very much valued.


I got a wee photo of Shauna in the cinema...


and Lisa.


I don't see them that often, so it was necessary to get pictures.

We wanted to get a picture of all of us in the same row, as we did a few years back. Oh we thought we were so smart, Haa!

You might think nothing has changed. That we look the same as we did years back, but personally speaking I can see the changes. It's lovely to have these pictures to look back on.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.