Thursday 11 September 2014

Thankful Thursday | Farm Animals Escaping & Happy Treats


Hello all,

This week we've been blessed with the unbelievable weather, here in Ireland. It's so strange, that just last week I was talking about SAD (Seasonal affective disorder) and for me it really is hard. I find that the dreariest day can really tire me out and have me left a little depressed. What helps, is waking up in the AM, from 6:00-9:00 and also exercising outside, even if it's raining. I've noticed that when I come in from the rain I feel so glad to be back in the warmth, a little gratitude to having a home.

I'm heading back to England at the end of the month and wanted to take a few pictures of my home. As you can see we have plenty of farm animals surrounding us. The bulls across the road aren't at all dangerous, bit weird at times, like the Mona Lisa, where their eyes follow you when you go out for a brisk walk. And the only sad news I have of this week was that we had to give away 3 of our sheep (Nooooooooo!) due to there not being enough grass for all of them. So we are left now with Johnny (left) and CoCo (right). I woke up this morning to finding that their gate was open. So I'm running like a maniac worrying about where they went. Nope! They were fine. On the lawn, eating Dads new plants.
Most people have pet dogs or cats, and I have sheep, heehee.



My Thankful Thursday

Laughing at Louis Walsh on X-Factor - our family annual tradition

Watching 'The Road to El Dorado' and Jimmy Fallon clips on You Tube with my brother - favourite was 'Downton Sixbey', since we are Downtons biggest fans

Waking up before 6am and finishing series 2 of  'Arrow', all before 10am - pretty happy that I stuck with it and finished it before heading back to the UK

'Xposé', 'Dr. Phil' and an absolute favourite of mine 'Sense & Sensibility'

Having a super moon outside my bedroom window

Seeing some adorable puppies, heading off to a new home

Argan oil hair masks, Wagon Wheels and a tub of Häagen-Dazs Strawberry & Cream ice-cream

Eating possibly one of my last summer cones with Mum, looking at the boats on the Shannon river

Painting the garden walls and feeling happy that Dad is happy

Wishing my little cousin Happy 8th Birthday (sob) Oh I remember her first few words, her first time in the pool, the first time I held her and fed her.... Oh god why is she growing up so damn fast!!!

I hope all of you had a happy week, I know I did x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.