Thursday 28 August 2014

Thankful Thursday



Over the last few days there has been horrid rain. And it is so cold here in Ireland that it feels to me as though it's Christmas already... Brrrr... so with that I'll lead into...

1 - having hot water bottles. Letting me have that brief moment of relaxation. Oh how good it feels to be warm.
2 - Having the sunlight pour into my room at dawn. I feel wonderful when I have the start of a new day begin with a few rays of sunlight. They may be no heat, but the light to me is a positive sign. A sign that the day will be good if I want it to be. I just love to have a bit of colour in the sky, instead of the boring, grey, lifeless clouds.
3 - Enjoying a mocha with Mum
4 - Sleepover with the little English cousin, Disney movies of course!
5 - Even though I detest the phone, I did enjoy chatting to Edel. We have a friendship where it seems strange to have not spoken in so long... a week for us is long! Haa!
6 - Going round the shops with my brother. He hates town, but thankfully he came and we ended up having a well-entertained evening.
7 - I bought a few DVDs over the last couple of weeks and the one I happen to love best is 'The Mirror has Two Faces'. Peachy, (if you're reading) more movie recommendations please. It's nice to know that I'm not the only movie fanatic freak in the world!

Thanks for reading sheepies,

Much appreciated,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.