Thursday 14 August 2014

Thankful Thursday


Hello All.

Doing this post pretty last minute and my excuse being: there was sun shining around all day. 

The picture above is of my Grandmothers gate down at the end of the road. On a grey day it can really brighten up the place. And seeing it brings back memories of me walking down to her house at night, or of feeding the horses over the gate.

I spent today cleaning, which is nice from time to time. I went to our churches graveyard mass, meeting the friendly neighbors and spent some time with my Mums friend, whom happens to be my Godmother, and her kids. It was just so nice being outside with everyone, grateful for the beautiful day we all happened to have.

My 'Thankful Thursday'

Midnight jogging

Tea

Going back time with old family photo albums

Listening to some old tunes with Dad at night - Elvis Costello, Aslan... the usual Dads-thinking-they're-in-a-band music.

Cafe trips with Mum

Seeing the contestants from the 'Rose of Tralee'

Audrey Hepburn Movies - Roman Holiday, Funny Face. I preferred Roman Holiday, even though it really does have a sad ending of a couple being torn apart.

Sunday breakfast in my Granduncles pub - seeing the family and holding my little cousin Maddie (when a baby doesn't cry, IT'S AMAZING!! Heehee)

I hope everyone had an enjoyable week and that you all have an equally great weekend. I myself am hoping to have a very happy weekend, full of love, cake (if I'm lucky) and quality time with my Dad and his family :) *Bring on the 'AWWs'*









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.