Thursday 31 October 2013

Thankful Thursday



Hello Sweet peas :)

Last Sunday, for half-term, I thankfully got to fly over (plane, I ain't no Super-Girl), to my home in Ireland.
It was so nice to see the familiarity of the place. It is strange being here, I admit, seeing my bed-room was unusual. I'm kinda excited and sad about leaving this coming Sunday, for London. Everything is new over there, so I would miss the familiarity over here. I know the people, I know that I'm not going to get lost, well.... that's debatable really!
So this next term I hope I'll become more familiar with things and that I'll get a proper routine going. Library this day, Work this day, Zumba this day, catch up on blogs and You Tube this day...
But I am so happy to be home, getting hugs from my Mum, spending some time with my brother, watching 'Downton Abbey' Series 1,2 & 3... Exhausting. Cinema trips with friends :) Chatting and laughing with my BFF Edel. Being back, it's like nothing changed. Let's just say I'm looking forward to Christmas... fires, OH HOW I'VE MISSED THE OPEN FIRE! And movies, family/friends time...




These pictures show you where I live, and raised. In the countryside, in the middle of nowhere really, heehee :) Surrounded by mounds, hilly plains, grass, farm animals, a view of the Sligo Mountains. It's home to me. And I love breathing in the fresh air, so different to the open fumes in London. And it's quiet! I get to go to sleep with no traffic outside. I don't mind it really, but having some peace once in a while helps you to think and reflect properly.

Let's move on shall we....

My 'Thankful Thursday'
-Having my own money.
-Considerate friends.
-Ryanair flights, even though it was a bumpy ride.
-Snuggy PJs.
-Toasted Brack.
-Carrot Cake.
-Bff and Friends.
-Cinema trips.
-Catch-up time on You Tube (over 107 vids).
-'Bones' Wedding episode... waited a week for it.
-Mums hugs.
-Hot-water bottles.
-Sleep-in mornings.
-Gazing at the stars in the night sky, so magnificent compared to London I tell you.

I hope you all had a lovely week, well Thur-Thur so to speak.
Let me know what you've been up to during the week...

Thanks for reading,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.