Thursday 10 October 2013

Thankful Thursday


Happy Thankful Thursday Everyone :)
Autumn has definitely arrived, bringing with it, the cold air, lots of rain, warm clothes and lots of cups of tea and hot cocos.

This week made me think about investing in a better coat, cos mine is useless. It may look pretty but it doesn't keep me warm like it should.... bad coat!
So I've been keeping happy with wearing my warm clothes, and basically trying not to get sick, because I have a very important exam next Tuesday in Physiology... NERVOUS MUCH!

So on with the show Ladies & Gentlemen... my thankful thursday list...

1) Respect and Trust (both giving and receiving)
2) Adding Pictures finally to my Instagram... delighted cos photography is one of the things I love.
3) Snuggy clothes, such as woolly jumpers & tracksuits.
4) My Eyes... lovely compliments from people.
5) Speaking my mind and for pushing myself to speak out in class debates.
6) My Guitar.
7) 'Boots' store.
8) Cadburys Chocolate Fingers... Oh Yeah Baby...
9) Having a strong, trusting relationship with my parents.
10) Catching up with old school friends.

There ya have it, everything that I was grateful for throughout the week. I'm glad I did this 'Thankful Thursday' because when I look over them, everything appears fresh in my mind.

And now, I am headed with a few friends from College to a 'Mind, Body & Spirit Fair' in North Finchley. The event will have Psychics, Tarot Readers, Shiatsu, Reflexology, Massages, Therapies and a variety of stalls.
I'm excited about going because I am into this sort of thing, and it's nice where I can go out for an evening for relaxation... all prepared for the next day of College and not exhausted, plus we'll probably have a laugh as we usually do.

Thanks m'luvs for reading, and I appreciate your time for scanning through this post :)

Lots of crazy love,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.