Tuesday 5 November 2013

Hello November


Hello Sweety pies, (with pie flavour) :)
It's Monday night and I'm sitting down with a cup of earl tea watching Nicholas Cage on the T.V.
It's been a long while since I've posted (apart from my Thankful Thursday posts). Life has been busy with College and work, and with pretty much trying to kick my butt to go jogging in the park. I see how other people are able to juggle with these daily dilemmas, and I just don't know how. Please let me know in the comments below if you are indeed one of those people, and just 'HOW YOU DO IT!'

November is here... AT LAST! Christmas is only around the corner, meaning sparkly lights, trips to lit-up London, cozy nights in, family, friends, you know! Pretty much the usual, but lovely, well spent Christmas.

This November I'd like to start setting a few goals for myself, so that by December I'll be even more happier for Christmas... a treat for myself.

1) Get this 'routine' of mine sorted, heehee. So I don't have to feel so tired & stressed all the time.
2) Organize my new room, paint, some furniture from 'Ikea', little personal decor touches.
3) Start a diary on what food I eat, what exercise I do. This isn't only for losing weight but for my acne.
4) Buy my very own iphone.
5) Find some time (even on lunch breaks) for reading. There was a time when I'd read every night in my bed, best way I found for falling asleep, but I seem to have lost my interest because of all the crappy books I've come across in the last few months. So for now, I shall stick to the greats. I'm currently reading 'The Great Gatsby', movie was brilliant so the book I hope will be even better.

I hope that these goals will be reached, I'd be a happy camper if they were.

Anyway, let me know in the comments what you guys do to get through your weekly routines. Do ye find it difficult to get through even a day? I'd love to hear from ye.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.