Thursday 17 October 2013

Thankful Thursday




Hello Beauties :)
It's yet another 'Thankful Thursday'... where I share what I was grateful for through the week.
It is actually becoming my favourite day of the week surprisingly. With having nice classes in College, finishing up at 2:30pm and looking forward to Friday :) I'm beginning to think that Thursday is now the start of the week ever since I started doing these posts.

So this week (from the pictures above) I spent my time studying for a big BIG exam in Physiology, working both Saturday and Sunday in the restaurant and attending a 'Mind, Body & Spirit Fair', which was a lot of fun. The psychic reading I got done was rubbish, I was the one being able to read her in the end..... FAKE!
But there were times that had me smiling and feeling good throughout the week.

Muh 'Thankful Thursday':
- Crumpets
- New Instagram Friend... she's so funny!
- 2 hour convo on Skype with Brother.
- Sunday lie-in with cousin watching 'X-Factor'.
- The Rain... yeah, because I'm happier with it when I'm working :)
- New facebook group... gossiping away about what not ;)
- A Clear Quartz Stone, a gift from a College friend.
- Birdy 'Wings'
- Watching 'Bones'... this will be a regular I grant you that... Sorry!
- New Gold Nail Varnish 'Barry M' from 'Superdrug' and a 'New Look' top.

I know people say this a lot, but this week did fly by... I'm happy by it really, mid-term is getting closer... YAY :) A whole week off.

So, I'm looking forward to what this week brings, hopefully unexpected, surprising things. I love surprises.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.