Thursday 20 March 2014

Thankful Thursday

Westminster Cathedral - trip to London after College

Hello all, happy 'Thankful Thursday' to you :)

I'm happy to say that by the end of Thursdays I am a happy person. I have not so many stressful classes on Thursdays, wages are sometimes handed out and I get a chance to go off for a walk with my music blaring in my ears.
Mondays are usually stressful from just thinking about the week ahead. Tuesdays are usually disastrous, from 9am-4pm. Wednesdays are such a bore that I feel as though the day just exists to torture me. Even in stressful situations me and my friends always seem to find humour in the most strangest of times & places comes to think of it.

I'm so happy that this week flew by. There were lots of awkward, frustrating, deep-thinking moments, moments that got me into figuring out what sort of person I am. Am I the type of person who takes peoples criticism/ their own opinions the wrong way? Do I react badly to them? I read recently how you should treat your mind, as though it is someone else. Someone that you would only be able to manage to be around, someone that didn't exactly get on your nerves. All I need to get through is next week and then by the following Wednesday I'll be off to Mauritius with the help of God :)

So 'Thankful Thursday' folks

- Music... any genre really. I got to attend a music/ prayer service in London last Friday. Meeting some music composers, so it was a very insightful, exciting experience.

- My oyster card (where would I be without it).

- Skyping my bestie Edel at home and randomly enough in 'Morrisons'... it seems to be the place where we get extremely hyper... can't understand why.

- 'Catching Fire' DVD... watched about 5 times, so far that is.

- Babysitting while watching 'The Voice'. Little angel snoring away.

- Primark Haul for my holiday... £62... bit too much me thinks heehee :)

- Having a warm place to sleep every night and being able to come home where there's food.

- Smiles from strangers... not in a creepy way but in a way where you feel happy that they're happy.
It feels as though there's more love in the world, seeing everyone in good spirits.

Let me know whether any of you do these type of 'Thankful Thursdays'. I'm on a hunt to discover more.

Thanks for reading lovies,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.