Friday 14 March 2014

Thankful Thursday | Sun, Parks, Friends & Family

Park next to my College in Barnet

So, yes I am posting this at night. My time to publish blogs. It's quiet, people are asleep, so I find it more relaxing being able to think.

My  week was stressful, not exactly fun, but the sun really did help my mood. Whenever there's sunshine, there's a happy Kayla, "Oh Mr. sun, sun, Mr. Golden sun, please shine down on me."

I spent most of my time this week in the parks, soaking up my vitamin D, with my kindle.
It feels as though it's summer already and it's only March! Amaze-balls!

So on with my 'Thankful Thursday'

Having support from my friends during stressful times

Time spent with my Aunt, cousin, Uncle & his family. Family meals, get-togethers watching 'Ant & Dec'

Walks in the woods (seeing my cousin pleased with herself horse riding in the woodlands)

My laptop

My music on my phone... currently being over-listening to Gabrielle Aplin and Christina Perri

Meal with my uncles niece... lovely conversation over a some fish & chips at my workplace

'Sherlock' & 'Bones'

My guitar

My wages... how else would I have bought my selection from 'New Look'

My most loveliest friend joining the land of blogging. Please go check her out  and follow because even though she is new to all of this, her stories and opinions will be amazing PeachyF is her name... hey the girl likes peaches :) 

My brothers strange sense of humour... seriously the guy laughs at his own jokes



My cousin running away from me... cheeky!

This guy is always beside me when I'm reading. I can always hear him chewing, judging me on what type of  book I'm reading!

So lads & lassies I hope you had an enjoyable week in the sun (those of you who had). Let me know what you were grateful for this week.

Lots of crazy luvin'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.