Friday 31 January 2014

Thankful Thursday | TBT of Ireland


Hello my fiiine people.
How is everyone on this fine day? It's Friday yes, but all the same I'd like to give you my weeks thankful moments.
I forgot all about my Thankful Thursday, oops heehee.

My Thankful Thursday

Got to hand in some assignments... all done and dusted.

Did entrance maths and literacy tests in one of my chosen Universities... Oooh will be hearing back from them in the next few days or so.

Started doing the #100HappyDays on Instagram.

Kicked ass in my presentation... BOO YAW!!

Receiving some lovely long emails from my Mummy bear. I love to hear what's happening in her life.

Having the knowledge that my friends trust me.

Speaking up, as in, not giving a crap what I say in class to my tutors. I appear to have been speaking my  mind to the tutors, that I have been relatively shy to since last September. Well it all has been put to a stop and I speak whatever comes to my mind. Feels great!

Having the honor of taking part in Sineads post of her installment of 'interviewing a blogger', over at Dreaming Again.

Coffee with condensed milk.

Company magazine cuttings for a scrap book.

Millions (am I exaggerating?) of snapchats sent to friends.

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

Nivea Night cream... soft skin in the morning.

Having my bus come on time... Happy days.

Interview letters for University in Kent.

Hearing that my Mum has joined a choir, so happy that she's doing something new.

Strawberry yogurts.

That seems to be everything.
The week truly flew by and in no time it'll be Valentines, which no by the way, no boyfriend, but there will be no sadness. Oh no on the the 14th of February I will be flying back to Ireland for the week. I'm so excited. I'll be spending all my time with my family and friends. Nothing else matters does it!


This is a #TBT from just last summer in Westport on Crough Patrick (Ireland). I climbed it with my aunt. I hope to do a post on this holiday, since it was so beautiful. Giving me proud memories of my small, but breathtaking country.


Also just in case some of you haven't noticed on bloglovin' my name has been changed, so you can now follow me on The Giggles of Life.

Love you all lots and lots xx









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.