Saturday 18 January 2014

A New Change | ' The Giggles of Life'

Hey hey there :)

I've decided to change my blog name because not that I was bored with the previous name, heehee (seeing as it IS my name!) but I never really knew what to call my blog before.
I felt as though the title should have something to do with who I am. The signature tells you who I am, but the title gives you an insight into my personality.
When ever I giggle I feel so relaxed. And laughing is the greatest way to calm oneself.
And I hope that in the future I will see the giggles I had in my life.

So to those of you who are wondering where I've gone, come on over here. This is where the magic will begin (Ooooh, fascinating stuff).

Apologies to those however for the mix-up... very confusing stuff :)

Love you all lots and lots,



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11607809/?claim=dkp7y4febmj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.