Thursday 23 January 2014

Thankful Thursday | Throwback Thursday Begins

So giggle-piggles, this picture is from 2012, just starting off in my 1st year of 'Quantity Surveying' in Co. Galway. Yeah.... it wasn't for me it seemed. Too hard. But I really liked how my hair was when it was straight at that length. Sad now.... I miss my hair straightener in Ireland :) I never use any heated products over here.

It's Thursday (an hour into it for me) so I'm giving this to you early.
I've been doing assignments and editing them till 4 in the morning almost every night this week. WHY did the tutors have to have all their flippin' submissions this week? Well me and my classmates are in for it this Friday. BIG ISSUES to be discussed. I wonder what we did wrong? Like there was some complaining of staff, of submissions dates, of the treatment of students, ya know! The usual going-ons. I look forward to the silliness anyway :D Plus I have my first entrance tests in Middlesex Uni this coming Saturday. My friends will be joining me, so I'm not alone, which makes it more fun. At least interviews aren't on that same day.... Phewww!

So this week shot by.... literally a bullet shot. Like I can't even remember what happened. All I know is that I'm now addicted to twitter than I ever was. Dunno who to blame really.

So continuing with this weeks Thankful Thursday

 Like I previously stated, I'm never off twitter. And maybe this has to do with me starting another account. An account specifically for my blog. Ideas, opinions, anything related to other bloggers, beauty, fashion, decor, crafts, travel, lifestyle, I'm interested in basically everything... apart from video games (I wouldn't be able to read a review on them, my brother notifies me on them). So, I still have my KaylaHigg93 which is my main account, and then just for ye bloggers, I have GigglesOfLife. Come follow, read etc. I've started to follow quite a few more of ye this week. Glad ye found me. I reached 50 followers in 5 days, so I'm happy I was discovered by the newbies :)

Being able to know, more than usual, more hymns at Mass. I never really can make the choir practices in the morning as I have College. I'm okay with reading the music, but if I'm sitting beside someone who sings out of key, well I'm looking at them, thinking "WHY ARE YOU HERE! WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN SING! DID YOU GET LOST OR SOMETHING!"

Having so far handed up 4 assignments this week..... OH YEAH! I ROCK :D
However there'll be another sleepless night tonight with one more.

I had the pleasure of taking part in a tag that was created by Sinead at Dreaming Again. I loved her questions (it's rare enough for me to be pleased I'll admit) but I was delighted she tagged me. This blogging support can be amazing at times.

I'm thankful this week for my Mum not living alone. That she has my brother there with her. My Dads newish (few months now) job has him living a few hours away in Dublin during the week (we live in the west, so....). But I know she misses him and it's just more comforting, knowing that she isn't alone. She's my person, as Christina would say in Grey's Anatomy. And I'm thankful knowing that she's happy.

I'm happy to have good coffee in my life over here. It's strictly tea in Ireland. How else would I have survived them long, stressful nights of editing work!

I'm thankful for my bestie Edel. (Her name must be like hitting a million now in my posts, heehee.) But she and I are both different and somehow the same. It's difficult to explain, I just know that we're alike----- but we're not. GOD! That's confusing for ye! Well anyway, our friendship has lasted 8 years this coming September, and we've gone through a lot of (pardon me now) shiiiiit! We've both had plenty of ups and downs and we've not exactly argued but we let out our anger through silences and stubbornness. And I do this to all of my family. It's just a pity she's the same as me, Haaaa :D If we were both Politicians, there'd be havoc! Yet we're gradually coming along. But I'm thankful for my stubbornness to stay in her life and she in mine.

Oh and I've signed up to do the #100HappyDays challenge. Where you take a picture of what has made you happy that day, for 100 days. I'm doing mine on Instagram. Should be fun..... and hard. I just like how maybe I may find a sequence of certain little things that keep me happy. It will be hard when I'm in Mauritius because I'll be there for 20 days from the 2 of April (please let there be internet in the house). So please guys have a look at the site 100HappyDays.

So that is all. Yeah, that's it, that very 'short' post :D
I didn't realise I had that much to be thankful for this week.

Let me know in the comments whether you may take part in the 100HappyDays challenge. It has to be every day, like no skipping. The whole idea is that people always claim to be busy. And they always overlook happiness. People choose business rather to happiness it seems.
I'd like to thank Kerry over at SpottySunflowers. She intrigued me from her introducing the challenge to me.

Thanks for your eyes..... for reading this post, not going to creep you out now or anything :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.