Sunday 5 May 2013

Introduction

Well first off, my name is Michaela Higgins, Kayla preferably. I'm 20 years old and am from Ireland. I am hoping to get a degree in Nursing in England. I attended College over here in Ireland this year but the Coarse wasn't something that I was interested in, Quantity Surveying... what? I know believe it or not I never knew what it was until last year. I wanted to get my dream Coarse which was Music, but it didn't work out. To be honest my motivation in studying is terrible. My real passion is Music. I love to sing, play piano, guitar and funny enough I'm fairly good at the traditional tin-whistle. I only like reading before going to bed. And I love playing sports, football, basketball and swimming. Over the last few years my taste in style has changed. I discovered what styles of fashion best suited me. And it was around that time when I started losing my confidence, yes it's unusual. Most people you say build their confidence, well, I sorta lost mine. And the self-esteem issues didn't help either. But I have been improving. I've been coming along with good progress in how I see myself and with what aspects I'm happy with. My aim is to be content with myself and to be happy with the life I have.What you will see in my blogs will be more of a progression of my transformation. You'll get to know me better, find out random things I like, do and so on. I'll give opinions on different topics and I would appreciate it if you could help me along. Question me on what your thoughts are, and what you would like to find out about me.I have done some singing on you tube and I have only recently got a new camera, soooooo new, much improved videos will be put up soon enough in the Summer. Therefore if you find me interesting (strange, or wacky) your much more than welcome to tag along... so follow me if you wish, there needs to be a better way of saying "Follow me"... I feel as though I'm welcoming stalkers into my life, and ain't nobody got time for that!


Follow me on:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.