Sunday 26 May 2013

Sunday Family Day Out

Today, me and my family went to the park and visited 'Kilronan  Castle' which was near by. It was the sort of a day for a spin really.I was so unfortunate to not get any photos of the park, as it was mostly raining... no way am I destroying my Canon Baby. But it was such a pity because bluebells were to be seen everywhere, hidden under the trees. It was such a pretty site. And I couldn't remember the last time I stepped in Kilronan Castle, (maybe around the age of 11) so I was looking forward to seeing it again.





This reminded me of Narnia.

                                     


Daisys were seen everywhere, to me a daisy symbolizes summer. There can't be any other flower. 



 My brother looked like some spy with his black clothes and earphones. Hmm, tad bit strange.



 This had me questioning what was seen as attractive back in those times, seriously red tights, a cape and for some strange reason... holding a bird?

 I was wondering would this be a tad bit OTT for my ensuite bathroom? Oh wait I think I can see Dobby on top...... "Hey Dobby!"



Beautiful staircase.

This spa was amazing, even the pool had chandeliers.

My Darling Mother with her posh pose.







I went to the bathroom like 3 times, just for washing my hands... NOT FOR ANY OTHER REASON, but this handwash smelled great :)

And finally my brother met an actual friend, not imaginary this time. 

The Castle is supposed to be one of Irelands most luxurious hotel Castles. I was surprised, seeing how small it was. But it was lovely to return after so many years.

Do you have any places on where I should visit? I'll be heading to London next week, so feel free to give me ideas on where I should go.

So for now, Au Revoir lil biscuit.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.