Tuesday 21 May 2013

Things to do this Summer

Hello Everybody,
 Summer Holz are almost here, and I suspect you're all shaking with excitement to get away from work, to get away to another country, and of course to soak up some sunshine :) 



So I plan on doing all, but however, I've planned on adding a little more sunshine into my life. By having a list with everything I plan on doing this Summer. I want to look back on this Summer and smile at the memories. Sadly enough, I haven't had a great Summer to remember since 3 years ago, so I'm determined to make this a Summer to Remember!

Summer To Do List

Stay fit - Every Summer I always keep up with my exercise, I find that it is the best time to exercise, with doing activities outside, you can never get bored, instead of being stuck indoors at Winter.

Get Healthy - Over the last 6 years, I've become so unhealthy. I have no appetite and at times I forget to eat. It's a very serious problem, and I'm sure I shall try to talk about it in one of my future blogs.

Dress up - As I am heading to Barnet, England for this Summer (and I'm ecstatic bout the whole thing) I'm looking forward to trying on stylish clothes, flowery dresses, maxi skirts... because in Ireland I've recognized how there isn't much style. You would feel self-conscience about people judging you. (All I see is tracksuits and hoodies... I mean if your a girl, dress up for god sake)

Social Networking - I'm new to the whole twitter, blogging and such... so go easy on me :) I really want to put up more videos on You Tube, singing that is, and perhaps, a slight chance, I may start some vlogs. That'd be fun :) Plus I have my NEW SHINY CAMERA... luv taking pictures... I say I was a photographer in my previous life. So you'll all get to see fun, interesting pictures :D

BFF Time - Over the last few Summers I haven't really spent much time with my BFF Edel, @Edel_Belle, we've been busy and I was worrying about this Summer because of our little fights we've been having this year, so she is coming over to London, and we'll get to spend EVERY MINUTE with each other heehee. God help her, cos I'm a handful!

Site Seeing - Along with my brother and BFF, we'll be site seeing, museums, parks in London, going to theaters, shopping, trying out different restaurants, going to the Cinema and with some luck, an actual Premier. I've never been and I'd love to meet Tanya Burr and Jim Chapman at it, (more than the celebs).

Family Time - I'm mostly with my Aunt, Uncle, Favorite Cousin, and brother this Summer. And I rarely get to see them. I'm extremely close to my Aunt and Cousin. After losing my Gran a few months ago, my Aunt reminds me of her, and so I like being close to her. Family is one of the most important things in my life. I would be a different person if I grew up without such loving people.

So hopefully one by one, they will be ticked off, and will give me the perfect Summer.

What are you all looking forward to this Summer? Feel free to comment on what your plans are, or what other fun ideas that can be done during this Summer :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.