Thursday 21 November 2013

Thankful Thursday


Hello Everyone,

It's unbelievable how fast that week flew by. I don't ever go back on my blogs, re-reading them that is, and yet with these Thankful Thursday Posts I can always remember what I wrote the previous time.
I wonder what changes there'll be in my life this time next year.... Hmm, curious!
Well I hope the changes will have a 'GOOD' affect on my life. 

This week, I welcomed back 'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here', and yes some of you are probably rolling your eyes, heehee, but I Love Ant & Dec... I can't help but laugh watching them. Can anyone remember the Koala on the show a few years back? I don't think I've ever remember such a funny time! That memory for some bizarre reason will always stick to my mind.

So this fast-forward-like week of what made me smile entailed of:
- 'I'm a Celebrity...' and 'Strictly Come Dancing'.
- A New Winter Brown/Maroon coat... expensive but so warm, I feel as though I go around the whole day wearing a duvet :)
- Ben & Jerry Chocolate Fudge Brownie.
- 'The Mentalist' Catch-up... this Monday will be an exciting episode... Ooooh Red John?
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Catch-up... Poor Bailey :(
- Mr Kipling cakes.
- Audrey Hepburn.
- Hanging around with my little 7 year old Cousin in the Shopping Centre, going from coffee shop to coffee shop (So Lazy).
- Coscos take-away cups... so festive and adorable, especially the babychino cups :)
- Organizing trip to Mauritius next March...
- New Stationary for Collage.
- Collage off both Wednesday and tomorrow.
- Gary Barlow 'Let Me Go'. I just become giddy when I hear it.
- Mint Hot-chocolate with lots of cream, in a HUGE mug, heehee :D
- My new phone, Nokia Lumina 920... truly obsessed with it.
- Re-enacting 'Big Brother' in class, yes we spend our time doing "important" things, Haa!

This week had a lot of giggles and organization, so I feel great looking back on it.

Snow is soon to be upon us here in London, and please God it won't mess up my flights for back home to Ireland. I have my fingers crossed.

Anyway I hope all of you had a lovely week, any highlights you'd like to share? Whether funny or interesting I'd love to hear from you readers :)

Love you all lots,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.