Thursday 7 November 2013

Thankful Thursday


This week was divided between time spent in Ireland and England. The half-term break was lovely. I got to spend time with my Family. Even my bed, which is like sleeping on the floor was comfortable to me.
Since it was Halloween, I assumed that I'd be watching scary movies but no, me and my Brother decided to watch comedy. We started off with 'Monster University' and 'This Is The End'.
I got my brother addicted to the Box-set, Season 1-3 of 'Downton Abbey'... "I KNEW YOU'D LIKE IT!"
Then after having so much candy in Ireland, I got back to London, getting my routine sorted.
I've even started a Fitness Diary (which will become a new post that I'll regularly do). So I've been pushing myself to do better with putting a stop to dairy, bread (I love bread, which sounds strange I know!) and I don't know how long this will last but a stop to chocolate, well it's a break. I'll treat myself from time to time.
I've also found a new love this week from 'Starbucks', it's of course a x-mas special, Gingerbread Latte... tres delicieux. It's even out past the Caramel Macchiato, saying a lot. And the Christmasy coffee cups... Ooooh, pretty!


Credit pictures from Pinterest

So this weeks Thankful Thursday is:
-I'm putting down Gingerbread Lattes... it deserves to be here!
-Zumba class.
-Getting a lift to College from lovely pal Sammy, such a  nice surprise. (If your reading Somayeh.... "Hiiiiiiii")
-Casseys blog over on Blogilates. Following your 12 week plan, which is so hard... ALREADY!
-'Downton Abbey'
-Smoothies.
-The Great Gatsby, the book.
-Oyster Card.
-The Cinema.
-Haagan Dazs Vanilla Ice-cream on Halloween night.
-Fireworks on Bonfire night in London.
Wah hey, that's all folks... I miss them cartoons so much.

I have been feeling so stressed since being back in London. Assignments, Essays and Presentations. Along with making decisions on what University's to go to... seriously so hard! Then there's the time to fit in exercise.
Let's hope this week won't be as hectic as this one.

Let me know what the highlights were of your week :) I'd be interested to know.

Love you all loads,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.