Thursday 14 November 2013

Thankful Thursday


Good Moaning (as Catherine Tate would say),

Today is Thursday, and in my brain, it's the start of the week. I wish I could say the week was easy and relaxing having not been at work because of College, but I have been spending my time stressing over assignments, a presentation and my Personal Statement for Uni. Stressful... yes!
It's so hard to know what route is the best. Especially as I come from Ireland, and don't know the different areas of London. I just can't wait by tomorrow it'll be all over. Everything in and paid for.
Let us hope that Michaela will be a little more stress-free by next week :)

So let us get along with the shebang :)

My Thankful Thursday consisted of:

-Booking my flight for Ireland (for a weekend getaway... that's right, I'm what the young ones would say... COOL! ;)
-BBC Adaption of 'Sense & Sensibility'.
-Zumba classes for the Abs.
-Job offer (a possibility) in working at the hospital beside me... anything is possible.
-Costa Coffee.
-Trip to the Center of London, and seeing all the pretty window displays.
-Jo Malone Signature Perfume of Lime Basil & Mandarin.
-Bubble Baths.
-Starbucks Festive X-mas cups.

Its small I know but that was my week, full of randoms, stress...

Let me know what your week entailed of :)

Thanks for reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.