Monday 15 July 2013

King's Cross, Baker Street & London Bridge

Hey Peoples :)
I've been meaning to put up this post for ages, but I don't have my laptop over here in England and its hard to get time to do it.


Well, this post is just a few photos of my last trip to London.
I revisited Covent Garden... seeing as it's a lovely place to just hang out for a while. The day was mostly done in a rush though, with seeing different places, so when I get back after Summer I'll be returning back here to Covent Garden, so I can take everything in.



London bridge was perhaps one of my favourite places to see. The bridge itself is beautiful, but I liked how I got sit down with my lunch on the lawn and take in the whole site. I was so lucky to get the marvellous weather as well. The blue sky made the city prettier, making the buildings pop out.






It's pretty impossible to get a 'normal' picture of my brother... takes after my Dad. I now see why there's no family pictures hung up around my house back in Ireland. We'd scare the guests.






This was my second time returning back to the 'Sherlock Holmes Museum' at Baker Street... heehee, but sadly there were no tickets on sale... the place was so busy. So I bought some little souvenirs and tried on some hats instead.

I'm sooooooo excited for the third season of 'sherlock'. Thank God for television :)








And what else can measure up to sherlock........ Uhhh.... Harry Potter of course. So me and my friends visited King's Cross Station. I felt like one of those scary fans.... "Ooh, that tower is from the second movie..." and then can you believe it, we almost missed the gift shop. I bought myself a Harry Potter key chain and 9 3/4 train ticket. I left the station feeling pretty great.














I feel stupid not knowing that I was standing behind Buckingham Palace... and it was the next site that was on our list. Might I say, I bloody hate the maps around the city. It's better to have one of your own i think.










I really liked this shot when I took it. There were so many cyclists around. And the lane itself gave a 'Pride & Prejudice' feel to it.



I hope you enjoyed these pics, and if you have any questions about where I visited, 
ask away.
Tomorrow I'm heading to the 'Harry Potter Warner Bros. Studios' in Watford. So if I get the time, I'll post up a blog about it.

Thanks for reading :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.