Saturday 24 August 2013

Is "Thank You" a difficult word to say?


Hey lovely peoples :)

I came across this little picture on Pinterest (I'm high on this site) and it felt like such a coincidence with what has been happening in my personal life at home. And it has such an affect on me, this little word, and not only that but "I'm sorry" and "I love you!".
Maybe to some of you, you get on quite easily through the day saying these words, but to me it has always been a problem.
You may not know that I grew up mostly with my Grand-mother (My Gran) and she wasn't exactly the emotional, hugging sort of person. I never had to apologize because she knew I meant well. So recently enough there were some issues with some people, that I'm very close to, and from both sides, each of them didn't feel as though they were being appreciated. I got away with it, seeing as I am the youngest but however I do need to make big changes in my life. Listen to me, sounding so proper, lets just put in some HAHA's and some smiley faces :) :D :) Now that's better, I don't want ye to think I'm always like this. Well, the story was that these people are like me, in the way that they find it difficult to say even a simple "Thank You", so they made amends as the best of friends do, by speaking to each other about how foolish they were for not talking properly about their feelings. Both understood that they were thankful of one another, just they spoke their gratitude and appreciation in different ways.

"I love you" & "I'm sorry" are along the same lines, I feel as though I'm a comedian if I say "I love you" to anyone, like it's all corny and a joke, and the thing is, I LIKE CORNY!

So, how is that you have to say the words? Why is it more important than showing your appreciation through care and love, with gifts etc? I mean, when I get a "Thank You" I just sort of NOT notice it. I see the "Thank You" in the ways of how the person expresses themselves to me and to others. 
I find that I can read people to a certain extent, which is a good thing I suppose... I'm no creepy stalker, with a black mask over my head along with a pair of binoculars outside your window, I'm just someone who takes to observation really well... yeah, you still don't believe me, that's fine! Who would believe the whole takes to observation thing really well anyway? Heehee :) I'm actually picturing myself with the mask & binoculars... hmm, I look good... could start a new fashion trend.

Moving on... from the randomness... some people may not need a "Thank You" like me and others feel as though they do. There is no right or wrong way about it, it's just people can get hurt. By not understanding other peoples own actions.

Let me know in the comments how you feel about people showing their gratitude and such. Which do you feel is more important, in your opinion, where by saying a "Thank You", or by speaking through your actions?

Thanks y'all for reading,

Luvin' you lots of spaghettios,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.