Copyright © The Giggles Of Life
Design by Dzignine

Sunday 30 June 2013

30 Day Snap #30 | Final Day, Sunny Day


So Guys, it's all finished. It'll be nice to look back on these photos I think.
This month was a pretty busy month, with coming over here to London, having an interview for Nursing (where I'll be starting this coming September), having my brother and bff coming over from Ireland, going to the movies, shopping, my trips to London, babysitting in between it all.
Today I went to a temple in Letchmore Heath. It was a lovely spot for such a beautiful day.

I'm planning on grouping my favourite photos together for a blog when I head back home to Ireland as well, might as well show the memories.

Anyway let me know what your highlights were during this snap challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.